business process flowchart

Have you ever made a flowchart before, captivators? Today, I am going to give you some information about a flowchart I made with my lovely partner!

So, our flowchart's topic is on HOW TO ENROLL THROUGH PUIS (PRESIDENT UNIVERSITY INFORMATION SYSTEM) BY SMARTPHONE.

For your information, PUIS is a system where President University Students - PresUnivers - enroll their classes for the next semester. Therefore, all students need to know well on how to enroll through PUIS. In order to help our friends, we made a flowchart to explain the process step by step.


For a more HD document, you can access it through: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QDQy2fO-drTm8HI5j1U6FoD_KQpMWSTs/view?usp=sharing

Even though you might know nothing about our system - the PUIS - we hope that you can easily understand how it goes as a process!

Here are some basic information for all my captivators. To make it easier to understand, I created a simple design about it, I hope you like it!



So, how is it, captivators? Do you get what the flowchart explains? If yes, I hope you can make your own business process flowchart, but if you don't, just simply leave a comment below and I will try my best to help y'all!

Comments